Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kourtney Kardashian


Kourtney and Scott 'doing well'

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are "doing well".

The socialite - who has an eight-month-old son Mason with the star - has been urged by fans to call time on the couple's relationship after Scott was seen punching a wall so hard he needed surgery on her TV show 'Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami'.

Kourtney and Scott have a healthy relationship, says her sister Kim

Kourtney and Scott have a healthy relationship, says her sister Kim

However, Kourtney's sister Kim has dispelled rumours the pair have split for good, claiming they have a healthy relationship.

She told US magazine: "Kourtney and Scott are not separated. They are actually doing really well."

Since the shocking footage aired, Scott has attended a rehabilitation centre to be treated for "alcohol use and psychological issues".

Kourtney, 31, recently admitted she finds it difficult to follow the advice of fans who want her to end the couple's on/off relationship for good, as she wants to do what is "best for her family".

She explained: "The other day... Scott and I were walking down the street in New York and this lady's like, 'Kourtney! I love you!' And then she's like, 'Dump him!'

"Scott and I were just like smiling and I was like, 'OK, I'll do it for you.' And then I was like, 'Obviously I have to do what's best for me and my family."
Source: Bang!Extranet

No comments: