Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Marion Caunter


Marion Caunter ready for kids

Pretty Marion wants children.

Pretty Marion wants children.

By Fiona Ho

At 30, Marion Caunter is a jet-setting glam-queen who rubs shoulders with the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker.

But the stunning bride-to-be recently revealed she is ready to have children.

"I love children. I have been wanting to have kids for the past one year," she told The Daily Chilli in an interview at Putrajaya Marriott Hotel & Spa.

"It doesn’t matter if it’s a boy or a girl. If I didn’t have a man, I would be happy to adopt," she added, her dark eyes twinkling.

However, the bubbly TV host has no plans of slowing down just yet.

"My fiancé supports my career 110 percent," said Caunter, who is currently the host of E! News Asia and The Biggest Loser Asia 2.

No date has been fixed yet, but Caunter and her corporate figure fiancé, SM Nasarudin SM Nasimuddin will tie the knot in Kuala Lumpur this December.

"We try to keep our wedding as private as possible, but it cannot be helped since both my fiancé and myself are public figures," she said.
Photo by S.S. Kanesan

No comments: