Thursday, August 26, 2010

Coco Lee

Coco Lee will "strip" at Singapore concert

Go loco with Coco. Image source: xinmsn.com

Go loco with Coco. Image source: xinmsn.com

US born singer Coco Lee looked at least a decade younger than her 35 years in a tight, pink dress at a recent press conference in Singapore.

The sexy star had dropped by to promote her upcoming concert in October.

It has been 10 long years since the lion city saw her perform and Coco herself admitted that she was nervous about her concert's turnout.

"However, I think the organizers are more worried than I am," she told xinmsn.

A quick check with the organizers ECG Events & Lifestyle, however, revealed that her fears were unnecessary - ticket sales have already exceeded 60 percent.

Moreover, fans can expect a visual feast with over 13 costume changes at the concert.

"For one set of costume I can strip a few times into different styles, so it's going to be rather dramatic!" she enthused.

Coco, who grew up in the States, is unabashedly loud and proud about her assets.

"You people like to see me strip, eh?," she teased.

But despite having a body to-die-for, Coco said it isn't easy for her to maintain her figure.

She added that she fasts whenever she needs to wear something tight-fitting.

"If I eat and my tummy shows, people are going to think that I'm pregnant!" said Coco.

Coco is currently engaged to her Canadian boyfriend Bruce, 52, though the pair has yet to set a wedding date.

"I might announce my wedding at my concert, so you must come and watch it," she said, adding that her ideal wedding would be held near the sea, so it is possible that she would get hitched in Singapore.

Source: Xinmsn

Published August 11 2010

No comments: