Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vanessa Perronce






Vanessa Perroncel Strips, Denies Sleeping With John Terry

I'm no gold digger!
I'm no gold digger!


Vanessa Perroncel, the hotter-than-hot lingerie model who came between former friends and teammates Wayne Bridge and John Terry claims she never slept with former England captain Terry.
JT lost his captain’s armband earlier this year after tabloids revealed that he’d slept with Vanessa behind his best mate’s back and then paid to keep her silent. However, Vanessa, who is featured in U.K. FHM’s latest issue in sexy swimwear, says none of what was reported is true. Says the 34-year-old French model, “I said it wasn’t true, but no one wanted to know. I was supposed to have had sex with him five times a week. It’s just horrid.” She adds, “He was my friend. I’d known him for eight years. I split up from Wayne and he was there for me. What we had cannot be described as an affair, it was a friendship.” And according to her there was no gag payment whatsoever. Says Vanessa, “They started saying that John paid me. I never got a penny from him. But they want to believe that I’m a gold digger.” What do you think? Is she telling the truth?

No comments: